Cityscape Maps Ltd
1 Riseholme Road,
Lincoln LN1 3SN
Telephone: 01522 530750
Registered in England No. 04795348
VAT No. 6999959230
Cityscape Maps Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Cityscape Maps Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Customers are advised to check this page for any updates and to ensure that you accept any changes. This policy is effective from 1st May 2016.
Terms Of Trading
Cancellation policy. Customers can cancel any order, providing that notification is given before 8.45 a.m. on the day after the order has been placed.
Refund policy. Refunds will be processed within five working days.
Returns policy. Customers may return items within ten working days.
Delivery timescale. We aim to deliver all orders within ten working days.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• On occasions we may contact you for market research purposes by email, phone or mail. The information that you provide may be used to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to let us use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Cityscape Maps Ltd, The Old Pumping Station, Great Northern Terrace, Lincoln LN5 8HN
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Conditions of Acceptance of Advertisements
Orders for insertion of advertisements in the Cityscape Maps Ltd Group of Publications are accepted subject to the following conditions:
The placing of an order constitutes an assurance that the advertisement is legal, decent, honest and truthful complying with the British Codes of Advertising and Sales Promotions, with any relevant codes of practice and with the requirements of current legislation.
The advertiser/advertising agency agrees to indemnify the publisher in respect of all costs, damages, or other charges falling upon the publication as a result of legal actions or threatened legal actions arising from the publication of the advertisement(s).
While every endeavour will be made to meet the wishes of advertisers, the publisher does not guarantee the insertion of any particular advertisement.
Subject to the conditions set out below the Publisher warrants that the advertisement will correspond with the order at the time of publication or any proof subsequently provided to the Advertiser by the Publisher. The Advertiser is under a strict duty to check any proof supplied and to notify the Publisher of any amendments required prior to the copy date as a condition of the warranty contained in this clause. Furthermore, it is the responsibility of the Advertiser to check the first insertion of any series of advertisements and to notify the Publisher immediately of any errors. Again this responsibility is a condition of the warranty contained within this clause
The above warranty is given by the Publisher subject to the following conditions:
The Publisher shall be under no liability under the above warranty if the total price for the advertisement has not been paid by the due date for payment.
Any claim by the Advertiser that the advertisement does not correspond with the order or any proof subsequently provided to the Advertiser by the Publisher shall be notified to the Publisher within 7 days of the date of publication of the advertisement.
Where any valid claim that the advertisement does not correspond with the order or any proof subsequently provided to the Advertiser by the Publisher is made, the Publisher’s liability shall not exceed the higher of:
The amount of a full refund of any price paid to the Publisher for the advertisement in connection with which the liability arose, or
The cost of a further or corrective advertisement of the type and standard reasonably comparable to that in connection with which the liability arose.
The Publisher shall not be liable to the Advertiser by reason of any representation or any implied warranty, condition or other term or any duty at common law under the express terms of the contract for any consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit or otherwise) which arose out of or in connection with the order or its implementation except as expressly provided in these Conditions.
Cancellation of Advertisment
Any cancellation of order must be made in writing to Cityscape Maps Limited. No cancellation of any order can be accepted later than two weeks after the order was placed.
The copyright for all purposes in all artwork, copy and other material which the publisher or his employees have originated, contributed to or reworked shall vest in the publisher
The publisher is hereby authorised to record, reproduce, publish, distribute and broadcast (or to permit the same) all advertisements (including but not limited to text, artwork and photographs) and to include and make them available in any information service, electronic or otherwise.
The placing of an order by an advertiser, or any advertising agency on behalf of a client, constitutes an assurance that all necessary authority and permission has been secured in respect of the use in the advertisement(s) of pictorial representations of (or purporting to be of) living persons, and of references to the words attributed to living persons.
The advertiser’s artwork, film and other property is held by the publisher at the advertiser’s risk and should be insured by him against loss or damage from whatever cause. The publisher reserves the right to destroy without notice all artwork, film and other property which has been in his custody for six months from the date of its last appearance in an advertisement unless the advertiser has given instructions to the contrary.
The due date for payment is 30 days from the advert publication date.
When the sum owing has not been dispatched to the publisher within 30 days of invoice, a surcharge of 3% will be applied on the gross rate. When the sum owing has not been dispatched by one further month after, a further surcharge of 2% will be added, making the rate of surcharge 5%.
The existence of a query on any individual item in an account shall not affect the due date of payment of the balance of the account.
Every endeavour will be made to forward replies to box numbers to the advertiser as soon as possible after receipt by the publisher, but the publisher accepts no liability in respect of any loss or damage alleged to have arisen through delay in forwarding or omitting to forward such replies (howsoever caused).
The advertiser authorises the publisher to return to its originator any communication which, in the opinion of the publisher, should not be delivered to the advertiser.
The publication reserves the right to disclose the name and address of advertisers and/or agencies to the police, trading standards officials, or any other relevant authority and, where the publisher in its sole discretion deems it reasonable, to other third parties.
With respect to any photographs you submit you represent and warrant as follows:
• That you have taken the photograph(s) you have sent to us or you have permission from or are authorised by the owner of the photograph(s) to send it (them) to us.
• That all necessary model and property releases have been obtained from any clearly identifiable person appearing in any image, together with any other relevant consents required, and that the use of any Submitted Materials in this competition or pursuant to the licenses granted herein does not breach any copyright, moral right, or other right of any other person or entity.
• That the Submitted Materials are not obscene, do not reveal any proprietary or trade secrets, and do not defame or libel any person.
• That you, or the person from whom you have permission to submit the Submitted Materials, own(s) the copyright and other relevant rights to the Submitted Materials, that you will not license or assign such copyright during the course of the competition, that you have full power and authority to grant the licenses and authorisations granted herein, and that submission of the Submitted Materials and use and display of same will not be contrary to any law or any contract or agreement with any third-party.
• Cityscape Maps Ltd will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained by any person or entity that results from or arises out of use or display of Submitted Materials in connection with the competition as authorised herein. The entrant indemnifies and holds harmless Cityscape Maps Ltd, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its Competition Partners against any loss, damages, costs or claims, including reasonable attorneys fees, arising out of a breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties.
Any breach of the foregoing representations and warranties will also, among other things, make the entrant subject to immediate disqualification from any further participation in the competition; make the entrant’s account subject to immediate termination; and make any prizes, awards, or honors received subject to termination and forfeiture.
Entrants should retain copies of all Submitted Materials for their records, as neither County Life Ltd nor its Competition Partners shall have any obligation to preserve or return Submitted Materials.
1. Use of Images
By submitting a photograph you grant Cityscape Maps Ltd worldwide license to reproduce, publicly display, distribute, publicly perform and create derivative works from your submitted materials on the Cityscape Maps Ltd websites.
If submitted as a competition entry, in all media, in connection with the administration, judging and promotion of the competition and future competitions. We shall have the right to grant sublicenses to the press and publicity agents in connection with the promotion of the competition. Full credit will be given to you in connection with image usage.
You will retain copyright and if we wish to use your photograph for any other purpose Cityscape Maps Ltd will ask your permission and obtain your consent before doing so. Any commercial opportunities that arise following the publication of the submitted photograph will be notified to you, and you will be free to negotiate terms independently.
You acknowledge we may select or reject any material for publication at our sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.